A, cleaning of the refrigeration cylinder.
In order to ensure the health of ice cream consumers and improve the service life of machine parts, you must clean the ice cream machine cylinder once a day.
(1) Press the cleaning button to discharge all the slurry in the tank and press the stop button.
(2) Add the disinfectant with warm water and pour it into the bucket. The amount of water in the second bucket is the same.
(3) Stir by the cleaning button for about five minutes to drain the cleaning solution.
(4) Wash 2-3 times with clean water and stop.
(5) Turn off the power and remove the parts.
1. Unscrew the four dowels on the side of the liquid valve and remove the outlet valve assembly.
B, in turn, withdraw the handle pin, handle, valve stem, and seal ring from the liquid outlet valve.
C. Extract the agitator from the refrigeration cylinder and remove the seal.
d, clean all parts removed, please replace if damaged.
That is, the parts are assembled in the reverse order of disassembly.
B, the cleaning of the fuselage
Consumers need beautiful, clean and hygienic machines, please keep the appearance of the body clean at any time. You can wipe the body with a warm towel to remove stains. Do not rinse with water to avoid malfunction of the appliance.
C, cleaning the condenser
During the working period, the condenser will be covered with dust and affect the heat dissipation. The cooling effect is poor. It must be cleaned once every six months. It is best to clean it with a professional cleaner. Turn off the power before cleaning. Do not damage the condenser fins.
d, after the machine is used for a long time
The mixing system drive belt may be elongated and needs to be adjusted. It is best to ask the professional to adjust and replace it. Before adjusting the belt, it must be shut down and the power is tight.